I am a self organizing problem solver! I have been working in a technical capacity for the past 14 years. During this time I have worn many different hats; Digital PM over multiple large scale projects, Product Manager over an Account Review system, System Admin, and Manager over small to medium sized creative and development teams.
As well as being in a managerial role I have also been the developer, designer, and consultant on a vast array of technical creative projects. My technical knowledge and creativity are key components to my success as a digital product leader.
– Present (1 year 1 month)Dallas, TX
● Main client point of contact throughout project lifecycle on million dollar mobile projects.
● Responsible for all aspects of the project management process, including financials, contracts, scope, organization, resourcing, plan development, and risk management.
● Ensure best practices and process are followed to mitigate risk and escalate concerns.
● Collaborate with client team, larger Accenture account team, and production to define the product objectives.
● Track project financials and alert all to negative trends.
● Provide timely status reports on project issues, risks, and more.
● Manage client relationship and identify new opportunities for future phases, innovative ideas.
● Influence client decisions, providing guidance in line with client’s business goals.
● Communicate effectively in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings
● Ability to change tactics midstream when something isn’t working.
● Maintain documentation of client communications, technical requirements, and project-related materials.
● Collaborate with Creative and Engineering teams; keeping team focused on delivering quality work within deadlines.
– (1 year 7 months)Addison, Texas
• Managed development, implementation, and optimization of highly visible and impactful digital projects across the marketing department through weekly meetings, coaching, and self-developed processes.
• Managed various digital initiatives, both large and small in scope, in order to maximize sales growth through digital channels, elevate CheapCaribbean.com’s digital brand presence, and improve digital engagement.
• Facilitated Marketing, UX, Development and external agencies to create project/resource plans, timelines, deliverables tracking, reviews and ongoing optimization initiatives.
• Sourced, championed, and implemented new development tools such as QA programs, several process and workflow systems (JIRA and Central Desktop) that helped to organize and create transparency into requested work statuses, pile up, and delivery.
• Created and implemented process workflows to organize, traffic, and deliver marketing materials, emails, and microsites which increased the amount of work delivered complete and on time within the Marketing and UX departments.
• Created and implemented resource request rules that helped management forecast resource usage and prioritize work.
• Organized and facilitated completion of re-branding rollout tasks by project teams.
• Identified and facilitated resolution of re-branding rollout roadblocks.
• Planned and coordinated social events for the office including the coordination of a Grand Opening event for the new CC headquarters.
• Acted in production support role when resources were low or constrained.
– (1 year 2 months)Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Project Types: Brand Sites, Mobile Apps, And Digital Retail Implementations
• Heavy use of account management skills being sole Integer resource working with client on day-to-day basis on various accounts.
• Conduct in-depth discovery across internal departments for development of project briefs and scope documents. This nets out in project plans accounting for time and resource allocation across agency.
• Manage multiple teams across offices countrywide on various large-scale projects (avg. 300k per client) such as mobile apps, brand sites, and new brand retail marketing.
• Mentor and be key SME on process implementation and risk aversion for other Digital Producers and Project Managers on a day-to-day basis.
• Manage and oversee development operations outside of project work, making sure development understands process and structure of their project plans, as needed by department director.
• Analyze needs of Integer’s clients strategically and use results to impact UI/UX strategy and creative deliverables.
• Promote and onboard tested project management suite for office workflow system (Central Desktop).
– (1 year)Dallas, TX
Project Types: Digital/Print Sweepstakes, Brand Sites, CMS, Mobile Sites, Ad Units and Site Audits
• Managed project managers and development team in 3-month interim while TL sought VP & managerial level resources.
• Lead digital online marketing campaigns such as digital sweepstakes to success coordinating between development team, creative and account service.
• Managed and interacted with clients on all requests, risks and issues providing solutions and clear communication.
• Helped clients understand what they were requesting, bridging the gap between technical and generality, for greater success in the team to accomplish goals, meet budget, and work within scope.
• Managed clients such as Jamba Juice, Pepsi and NBC on quirk turn-around full-scale projects handling SDLC steps, analyzing previous sites with thorough Site Audits, and combining strategic Creative solutions with UX strategies to garner more participation and more feedback than previous campaigns.
• Lead digital strategy, UX design, creative concept and technical development of all media items on full-scale projects. This includes working with development on outlining code structure, development tools to be used, and defining Sprints to execute all requests.
• Handled project financials from estimating, accruing outside resources, sign-off and projecting income to invoicing for hard costs.
• Mentored digital project coordinators on digital process, development tools, basic coding skills and basic software development life cycles.
– (1 year 7 months)
Project Types: Company websites, custom CMS, Flash based Report System
• Directed third party & internal developers in the creation of an Account Review system that accounted for approx. 50% of WPA business. Regularly contributed to system upgrades and features for improvement.
• Analyzed business-driven needs for the ARS and used Scrum methodology to complete deliverables in timely and efficient manner.
• Managed & helped code the Wingspan website and Wingspan Investor Portal (Adobe Flex-based), and oversaw implementation of new technologies and features in Wingspan’s growing software suite.
• Regularly contributed to WIT, Wingspan’s Information Technology company which brainstormed digital ideas to influence and make processes more efficient within the Mortgage industry.
• Responsible for number of concurrent projects including application upgrades, a CMS implementation, reporting platform development, and documentation standardization projects for the organization.
• Used background in Infrastructure to successfully bridge gap between Business Analysts and IT team in developing and managing all projects.
– (1 year 3 months)
Project Types: Brand Sites, eCommerce, CMS, IA, and Ad units/Digital banners
• Freelance content and technical writing development for diverse and varied clients while delegating assignments to employees.
• Successfully delivered requirements, project plans, user manuals, user help, marketing materials, FAQs, and online content.
• Managed multiple contracts and organized employees for contract completion within budget and on time.
• Extensive customer contact to analyze needs, assess existing documentation, and provide usable, effective solutions.